Sunday, November 21, 2010

11/21 Good Weekend

Hello everyone. It has been a pretty normal week for me, as I enjoyed teaching, playing basketball and going to church! This weekend was a nice break from the daily routine of teaching as I was able to play basketball with a bunch of Cameroonian men on Saturday for a few hours, then I visited my friend Paul's church today, and went to his house for lunch. His family was so sweet and they made peanut sauce for me; some of the best I've had here! Later this evening I went to a missionary gathering that is held every Sunday night. This is a time of prayer, worship and a short sermon. It is like a really casual American style church service. It was good to sing some English hymns!

I'll keep you posted on the week ahead... Thanksgiving is coming, so that will be fun!

In Christ, Kory

1 comment:

  1. I've been enjoying reading your posts. Have a great Thanksgiving. Do you have the days off, like you would here?

    ReplyDelete